aberdeen-music

Local DJs

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Indie DJs! *shudders*

Haha was expecting that....

By indie, I mean mainly indie, but with electro, rock, shoegaze, pop, pretty much anything thrown in to be honest...

I'm not talking about a DJ who plays Oasis and Stone Roses all night, though a tune or two from said bands is always welcome in my book :)

I can do that sort of stuff as well as brutal metal sets.

Do you mean the indie/electro/etc/etc Djing or do you mean telling people to fuck off cos they are cunts?

The obvious name here is DJ Dave Milne.

Ask him, he might know someone...

Of course. I had actually forgotten about him.... I feel he will be busy most of the time, but I will ask if he knows someone who knows someone or whatever. :up:

Guest Giles Walker

No mention of me then? you bunch of cunts...

I did an indie/electro night in The Tunnels before it was cool to do it and cover for Steven Milne (who i also noticed is absent from this thread) when he can't do his DHC night.

I'd also argue that DHC is maybe the most successful straight ahead indie night in town, 400 folk through the door on a Thursday most weeks and they have bands playing.

What's this in regard to anyway?

No mention of me then? you bunch of cunts...

I did an indie/electro night in The Tunnels before it was cool to do it and cover for Steven Milne (who i also noticed is absent from this thread) when he can't do his DHC night.

I'd also argue that DHC is maybe the most successful straight ahead indie night in town, 400 folk through the door on a Thursday most weeks and they have bands playing.

What's this in regard to anyway?

I'm networking dude...

A possible new clubnight - all I can say at the minute.

I'm good mates with Steven Milne, so know of his prowess. I didn't realise you did the old Indie/Electro stuff. I did once ask you to DJ and you ignored all my messages, so I presumed you either didn't like me or just didn't want to DJ for me ;)

Also, I was once at Snafu when you were DJing and you played the first verse of MGMT "Kids" and me and my mates were all absolutely loving it, then you cut it off in favour of some tune none of us recognised, so I can never forgive you. This was incedently the same night that I was at Snafu wearing a kilt and got my pint punched out of my hand (probably by Steve from Kashmir Red, allegedly)