aberdeen-music

Stuff for sale

Deadeye Duck

A few things for sale:

Pair of Yamaha MSP5 Monitors

I'm selling these as I think I must have used them about 5 times. They're cracking monitors but I just don't get the time to do any serious recording/mixing and so they sit unused.

Will take 180 for the pair.

Sennheiser Freeport Wireless Guitar Unit

Basically bought this, then the band died so I've only used it once or twice when I first bought it. In box and will even throw in a lovely yellow 2ft lead to go from your amp input, to the unit.

Schecter C7 Blackjack

never did get round to putting this up on ebay so, I'll try here once more before I do.

Any takers?

P.S. I'll put some images up tonight, guitar pics can be found in an older thread I posted. Sadly, the monitor photos wont be up for a few days, as they're at the parents house due to lack of space in my place.

Right, that's the monitors sold.

Sooo. Who wants to buy the wireless unit?

Still in it's box and everything. and it's not one of those little bug style ones which fall out your guitar. This is the type you put in your back pocket or as I did, clip it to one of the adjustment holes in my guitar strap, so I don't even have to think about it, just pick up the guitar and away we go.

You have two little dials that you can adjust untill you think you're getting your full sound through. I think you'd only have major problems if you were using really high amounts of gain, but once you're in those levels it's probably not going to be noticable anyway. When I used it, I never noticed any change in sound.