aberdeen-music

The marionettes + black poets + cast of the capital + the colour proposal @ drummonds

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Any female members? If so plenty room at Casa Wintons....

4 guys I'm afraid dude - is there still room at Casa Wintons?

I'm sure I've heard you saying many a time "any hole's a goal"

This is a bump.

This gig is tonight, and the music on offer is going to be sehr gut as they say in Deutschland. Or even fantastisch.

Anyway - would be good if you could come along and show the support to two of the best up and coming bands from Aberdeen in The Marionettes and Cast of the Capital. Loads of people have been speaking about these bands for months now, and I do believe this is the first time they've been on the same bill (though I could be spectacularly wrong).

If you haven't seen The Colour Proposal before, then I suggest you come and give them a whirl too - another very good Aberdeen band who has kind of been on the fringe of things for a while, but getting more exposure now.

Black Poets will be great - definitely worth the entry fee for them alone...

So, go on, get over the fact the weekend's over by extending it by a night... :)

If you haven't seen The Colour Proposal before, then I suggest you come and give them a whirl too - another very good Aberdeen band who has kind of been on the fringe of things for a while, but getting more exposure now.

Aww, shucks, thanks Callum! :)

Looking forward to tonight and being on the same bill as The Marionettes and Cast of the Capital - two bands that we've admired from afar like a secret stalker! Looking forward to seeing Black Poets as well, their recorded material is awesome so should be good.

Aww, shucks, thanks Callum! :)

Looking forward to tonight and being on the same bill as The Marionettes and Cast of the Capital - two bands that we've admired from afar like a secret stalker! Looking forward to seeing Black Poets as well, their recorded material is awesome so should be good.

I don't suppose you have a living room floor the Black Poets guys could sleep on do you......????

Proposed stage times (ish):

8pm Doors

The Colour Proposal - 8.30pm

Cast of the Capital - 9.15pm

Black Poets - 10pm

The Marionettes - 10.45pm

:)

Winna mak' it doon. It's studio time!

But, but... it's your 2 most favouritest bands in the whole world. I booked them especially for you. :(

Guest idol_wild
But, but... it's your 2 most favouritest bands in the whole world. I booked them especially for you. :(

Yeah, but I've seen them both about four times in a month. I wouldn't even want to see Joy Division four times in a month.

Over-saturation, duuuuude. ;)

Yeah, but I've seen them both about four times in a month. I wouldn't even want to see Joy Division four times in a month.

Over-saturation, duuuuude. ;)

Have you seen them both on the same bill though? That is what's so good about it. Nevermind, next time :)