aberdeen-music

Chickenhawk + Clearer The Sky + Bonesaw + tbc @ The Tunnels

Dizzy Storm & Force of Habit come together to ensure the return of the mighty mighty CHICKENHAWK to Aberdeen...yus! and we have Tunnel 1 on a Saturday night...yus!! therefore, a mighty sound engineer...yus!! :D

CHICKENHAWK

CHICKENHAWK on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Born 2004. Made songs. Recorded three songs in 2005. Demo released. Recorded two more songs in 2006. Split with I Breathe Spears and With Scissors released on Millipede Records. Recorded 12 songs from April - December 2007. Album released 2008. Drummer Matt Reid joined late 2008, Stick Phil Collinsed to the front. Here endeth the history lesson.

their debut album 'Chickenhawk' is a raging schizophrenic multi-personality disorder of an album. Insanely original and musically adept the four members have fashioned a UK sound that stands up to the heavy avant guard of Naked City and Mr. Bungle whilst also having the riffs and head-banging nature of Melvins and Harvey Milk.

chickenhawk2.jpg

with local supports from

CLEARER THE SKY & BONESAW

with one more tbc...a very varied line up indeed!

SAT 23RD MAY

TUNNEL 1

DOORS 8PM

TBC

Dizzy Storm & Force of Habit come together to ensure the return of the mighty mighty CHICKENHAWK to Aberdeen...yus! and we have Tunnel 1 on a Saturday night...yus!! therefore, a mighty sound engineer...yus!! :D

CHICKENHAWK

CHICKENHAWK on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Born 2004. Made songs. Recorded three songs in 2005. Demo released. Recorded two more songs in 2006. Split with I Breathe Spears and With Scissors released on Millipede Records. Recorded 12 songs from April - December 2007. Album released 2008. Drummer Matt Reid joined late 2008, Stick Phil Collinsed to the front. Here endeth the history lesson.

their debut album 'Chickenhawk' is a raging schizophrenic multi-personality disorder of an album. Insanely original and musically adept the four members have fashioned a UK sound that stands up to the heavy avant guard of Naked City and Mr. Bungle whilst also having the riffs and head-banging nature of Melvins and Harvey Milk.

chickenhawk2.jpg

with local supports from

CLEARER THE SKY & BONESAW

with one more tbc...a very varied line up indeed!

SAT 23RD MAY

TUNNEL 1

DOORS 8PM

TBC

Isx this CTS's first show 'back'?

• 2 weeks later...

when i bought my CD/t-shirt at the end, he informed me that he was really looking forward to edinburgh because he had been there as a kid, and he wanted to go back to see the 'best cathedral that jesus ever walked in', which had '5,000 steps or summat' underground. anyone know what he was on about??!