aberdeen-music

New Eminem Song

Lemonade

I saw Eminem live 10 years at Warped Tour in Vancouver. The crowd threw lemons from the juice stand at him, and one landed right in his face! I wish we had youtube 10 years ago!!

I saw him at Leeds 2001. I was quite far back and during the set I pissed in a pint cup and threw it forward, it landed on some hippy girl's head. Soaked her. At the time I thought it was hilarious, but looking back it was not funny, and was quite cruel.

I saw him at Leeds 2001. I was quite far back and during the set I pissed in a pint cup and threw it forward, it landed on some hippy girl's head. Soaked her. At the time I thought it was hilarious, but looking back it was not funny, and was quite cruel.

Just one reason why I don't go to fucking festivals.

A bottle i threw forward at Download last year hit Charlie from Fightstar/Busted on his shoulder (was quite a shot) but in all honesty i was just throwing the bottle to look cool in front of my mates, i actually felt really bad afterwards despite how hilarious they found it.

I remember the worst bottle fightt I've ever been caught in was at the Reading Festival 1999, waiting for The Offspring to start. I was about half way forward, and everybody at the front was throwing bottles backwards and everybody at the back was throwing bottles forwards, and it was EVERYBODY. When you looked up you couldn't see sky, just flying bottles. Getting hit in the back of the head with an empty bottle was a mere annoyance, but it was the people who left them half full with the cap on and threw it forward that got really fucking annoying, getting hit with one of them thrown at full tilt was like getting punched in the back of the head. And lets face it, if you throw a bottle like that into a crowd of 40,000 or whatever you know it's going to hit and hurt somebody, and that's just plain nasty.

(unlike throwing a cup of piss of course)

Just one reason why I don't go to fucking festivals.

I don't go to festivals anymore either, but it's less the flying piss than the sleeping in a fucking tent, having drunk idiots tripping over the guy ropes and landing on you during the night, not being able to get a proper wash in the morning, going three days without a shower or shave, worrying about having your stuff nicked, having to stand all day to watch bands and getting a sore feet and back, mudbaths when it rains, walking for fucking miles trying to find a camping spot with a heavy bag and tent strapped to your back, disgusting toilets and not being able to take a shit for three days. etc etc etc.

I used to love them but I can't be fucked these days.

• 2 months later...
I've been listening to the newest album on Spotify over the last week and it's grown on me quite alot. Really liking "3am", "Crack a Bottle" and "Bagpipes From Baghdad". :up:

His 2nd Mariah Carey diss track.:popcorn: This is his third -

- brilliant.

I'd also urge anyone again to listen to My Darling, one of the bonus tracks on Relapse. Honestly think its the best thing he's ever done.

• 10 months later...

So.... Recovery? Thoughts / Opinions? I've given it a couple of spins, first impressions a few good songs, mostly filler. Might be a grower though.

I've been giving Relapse a re-listen again this week, not as good as I first thought, musically pretty sound but some of the lyrics are paps.