aberdeen-music

PC base unit

foxeym

selling my pc base unit as i am buying a new one and have no longer any need for it, so rather than chucking it in the skip i thought i would see if anyone wants to buy it. i know the tech is pretty old but it still runs well and you can play some games on it from around the doom 3, rome total war, medieval total war etc and bellow spec wise. its running on a 1.19Ghz amd processor, 115GB hard drive and 512Mb of RAM. open to offers but looking for as close to 100 as i can get. ill post pictures if you want to see them. it is holding 2 dvd/rw drives, but only one is wired up and working, though im not sure that it records to dvd any more, i had a problem with that before. i dont know if its just the drivers, or if it is the wiring or whether i have the drive set up properly. has a floppy drive on it even though they are more or less non existent any more. it is in a blac case with a silver front and the left side panel has a see through blue 3 point shirken sort of design i think is the best way to describe it, with a built in cooling fan.

selling my pc base unit as i am buying a new one and have no longer any need for it, so rather than chucking it in the skip i thought i would see if anyone wants to buy it. i know the tech is pretty old but it still runs well and you can play some games on it from around the doom 3, rome total war, medieval total war etc and bellow spec wise. its running on a 1.19Ghz amd processor, 115GB hard drive and 512Mb of RAM. open to offers but looking for as close to 100 as i can get. ill post pictures if you want to see them. it is holding 2 dvd/rw drives, but only one is wired up and working, though im not sure that it records to dvd any more, i had a problem with that before. i dont know if its just the drivers, or if it is the wiring or whether i have the drive set up properly. has a floppy drive on it even though they are more or less non existent any more. it is in a blac case with a silver front and the left side panel has a see through blue 3 point shirken sort of design i think is the best way to describe it, with a built in cooling fan.

Dream on! You'd be lucky to get 30 for a PC that spec.