aberdeen-music

Britain's Got Talent

Monster Zero

as usual with these 'talent' contests the only real winner is simon cowell's bank account!

I read today he recently bought his 3rd rolls royce at a cost of 4000,000 lol so yeah im presuming he doesnt have to return his Gingy bottles.

I cant say im a fan of simon cowel or anything but i just watched a little 10yr old girl sing like this

The Final: Hollie Steel - Britain's Got Talent - Video

its a bit shaky to start with but oh ma heed she is pretty damn good ..Especially since she is only 10.

Susan Boyle has checked into the Priory this morning.

This sounds like a set up for a joke, but she actually has checked into the Priory for *exhaustion*.

Maybe best she didn't win. She looked mental on the final and only actually cracked a smile when she found out she hadn't won. Like she was relieved.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
yeah she has had a break down or something because of all of this, just kinda shows its not always best for people to get thrust into the spotlight, i feel very sorry for her to be honest.

Apparently there was a team of psychologists needed to persuade her to come out and sing in the final.

Bunch of moral-less bastards.

I've only seen clips here and there of this terrible terrible show. But from what I've gathered it's succeeded in thrusting 10 year olds onto live TV in front of millions of viewers, then bringing them to tears as they either fail or get knocked back, or get their performances slated etc etc.

And it's culminated in thrusting this Susan Boyle character into the spotlight, which she clearly wasn't prepared for, and the whole nation has been taking the piss out of her, and now she's landed up in a mental health clinic.

Well done Simon Cowell, I hope you're proud of yourself.

Apparently there was a team of psychologists needed to persuade her to come out and sing in the final.

I've only seen clips here and there of this terrible terrible show. But from what I've gathered it's succeeded in thrusting 10 year olds onto live TV in front of millions of viewers, then bringing them to tears as they either fail or get knocked back, or get their performances slated etc etc.

And it's culminated in thrusting this Susan Boyle character into the spotlight, which she clearly wasn't prepared for, and the whole nation has been taking the piss out of her, and now she's landed up in a mental health clinic.

Actually the kids are not the problem, kids can brush these things off a lot easier than adults do, this has been said many times with people involved with the show, the kids are usually more sure of themselves and less interested in what the nation will think.

The problems are with people like Susan Boyle who do not have the socail skills to deal with these kinds of situations and public pressures. They should have removed her for her own sake, she will still go onto be a mega star in america i predict as long as she is able to handle it, they love that kinda never been kissed stories over there.

To be fair, nobody is holding a gun to their head to go for an audition in the first place.