aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Folk cycling on the pavement just grinds my gears man. Rattles my chain something proper. Oil get my rage under control though.

Wheel fucking see. Actually sorry about the swears, I'll pedal my filth elsewhere. I'll try not to look back on this conversation negatively as I'm not a good reflector.

This is gearing up to be a right battle. Shimano-ver here is giving it large. I wheelie hope I don't have to step in and brake it up.

You're allright mate, I think I won the pun battle, unless there's a last minute Ralleigh on her part.

Guest idol_wild
You're allright mate, I think I won the pun battle, unless there's a last minute Ralleigh on her part.

Twitter twitter twitter - you're like a fucking Budgie.

That was even a nice little quote by Chris fae Peep Peeps.

All joking aside, why is it when I walk in and from town every single fucking day no one ever notices me, but suddenly everyone I know texts me saying how they've spotted me if I'm on a bike.

I know it makes you slightly more visible but still...

All joking aside, why is it when I walk in and from town every single fucking day no one ever notices me, but suddenly everyone I know texts me saying how they've spotted me if I'm on a bike.

I know it makes you slightly more visible but still...

Could be worse, you could be photographed when yr cunted and then have the evidence posted on here...

Guest idol_wild
To get back on topic, based on photos of him from this very thread, I may also have seen John W standing outside Drummonds around quarter to five.

Even an approximate time. Proper stalk!

Enough of the puns please, and anyway, cycle puns are so 2007.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/politics-current-affairs/46396-man-has-sex-bike.html

Spotted tonight:

Jan exiting Asda at Bridge Of Dee with a trolley laden with shopping. With, I presume, his dad. Is that the first father-son stalk?

(Not proper stalk by the way)

could have been getting groomed...