aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

...Then again as I was talking to someone outside the jeweller in the Bon Accord Centre. Damn you and your fast walking, woman!

I was on a proper mission, had just over 20 minutes to get to R&B from work and back and eat lunch. Come and stalk me properly at Drummonds later ;)

Incidentally, I think I stalked Hate Event whilst in R&B. Stalked and been stalked in a day. Good haul.

• Upvote 1

I was on a proper mission, had just over 20 minutes to get to R&B from work and back and eat lunch. Come and stalk me properly at Drummonds later ;)

Incidentally, I think I stalked Hate Event whilst in R&B. Stalked and been stalked in a day. Good haul.

You did indeed.

I have seen you in the shop many times, yet didn't know you were a member here etc.

:up:

Malt Mill's still there. Don't think they still do bands though. There's been a "For Lease" sign outside for ages. A fantatic business opportunity for the right person...

Chris is still in the Co-Op, hovering around the canned goods waiting for the staff to mark down the bent tins of baked beans.

I put a show on in the Malt Mill last month, which almost got the plug pulled due to "noise complaints from the regulars"