aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Guest B. Arthur
Someone who has logged in in the last month. Since we deleted the spambots that number has fallen sharply but it's still pretty healthy. There are, of course, loads of people who read the forums (especially the Gig and Event Announcements) who aren't logged in/are unregistered.

I just get annoyed when people define the site by the activity in the Wastel..er, I mean General Discussion. There's a lot more to it than that.

Sorry, but 26,000 members is insane. Wouldnt it be easier for servers and everything else to cull all the users who haven't logged in for say...a year!?

90% of posts are made by 50 people on this website.

Sorry, but 26,000 members is insane. Wouldnt it be easier for servers and everything else to cull all the users who haven't logged in for say...a year!?

If they're not logging in they're not hitting the site and using any server resources. They're just a row in a database that never gets queried.

The Tunnels last night was a veritable who's who. Kirsten and David, Chilli, Graeme and Offramp, RFScott (all non-proper stalks). I think I saw Jan and Girl Anachronism if they are who I think they are...like 80% sure. Hunners more but I was pizzled and have now forgotten.

Very awkward urinal moment in which Chilli and Graeme were at either ends of the urinal chatting away. There was a vacancy inbetween them, but I couldn't bring myself to piss with two guys talking across me. So I held it in, which sucked. It was a '4 cans of Red Stripe' type piss too; not one that could wait. Eventually they wrapped up and zipped up and I shared a silent urinal nod of recognition with Kieran. Blissful pissing.

Cool storry, bro.

Girl Anachronism striding purposefully across the road from the Bon Accord to St Nicholas Centre. I was too far away to start running after her.

...Then again as I was talking to someone outside the jeweller in the Bon Accord Centre. Damn you and your fast walking, woman!