aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Stalked the shite out of Jan, Girl Anachrowotsit/Claire, Jake and waltz from my perch on the sofa in Cellar 35 on Saturday. Four in one night. Dead chuffed with myself.

Did you see me look longingly at the sofa, then grab a chair and get in everyone's way? I was so tired.

I went to say hi to you when we first went downstairs as you were walking away from the "can bar"/merch area and we were walking over to it, but I don't think you noticed me so then I worried that it wasn't you and that you had a doppelganger and I'd just made a terrible faux-pas.

Great gig, eh? Marnie is some sort of guitar-witch. Amazing woman. Sky Larkin were also ace.

Oh man! I was going to say hi when I was sitting upstairs beforehand as well but thought you didn't notice me either. Sorry for blanking you later. 

It was fucking great. I was grinning like a loon the whole set. Guitar-witch indeed. I got the set-list signed. Such a good set-list. Marnie was immense. 

Right, again Cellar 35 was pretty stalktastic on Saturday. I did speak to a few guyz, but the ones I just stalked from afar ARE:

kirsten

davidm

girl anachronism

PROBABLY MORE - tell me if you were there and I didn't say hey so I can add you to my list.

Why do you never talk to me? :( REMEMBER THE BUS STOP TIMES?! Those were the days...