aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I'm taking a punt with this one, didn't get a good look -

Elder Statesman, Legend, and Silver Coiffed Godfather of Aberdeen music, HRH Graham Knight.

Today. 1812hrs. Holburn Street South, the approach to Garthdee roundabout.

Cunningly driving up the bus lane and swooping in front of me to pass a parked car before suavely gliding back into the bus lane and away. I of course graciously allowed him passage, watching in reverent awe and worshipful fear.

I don't think this was me but it sounds like something I might do.

Was the car a red Ford?

Jan.

Last night.

Drinking in the Prince of Wales.

I'd never met him before but last night I met up with a couple of friends who were out with a big group of folk. A while later a guy was leaving ans saying goodbye and people said goodbye Jan. Speaking to other people after I confirmed that it was the Jan of Aberdeen Music.

My first contribution to this thread. :)

• Upvote 2

Jan.

Last night.

I'd never met him before but last night I met up with a couple of friends who were out with a big group of folk. A while later a guy was leaving ans saying goodbye and people said goodbye Jan. Speaking to other people after I confirmed that it was the Jan of Aberdeen Music.

The whole of Das McManus was there, you could have had 5 AM stalks from us alone. There was a couple of other board members there too.

The whole of Das McManus was there, you could have had 5 AM stalks from us alone. There was a couple of other board members there too.

I know, would have been a good haul stalk-wise last night with at least ten Aberdeen-Music (great bunch of) lads in that group.

I'm still intrigued as to who you are, PA, after my failed attempt at securing a stalk when I was over in Poland for Primavera last year. "I might get an International Stalk! Oh, wait, I have no idea what he looks like..."

Jan.

Last night.

Good stalk. The missus said to me earlier on today that she had bumped into you.

Guest Bob Knob
Jan.

Last night.

And I probably served you at some point. Were you with that massive bunch sitting at the back table where the folk night goes down?

I know, would have been a good haul stalk-wise last night with at least ten Aberdeen-Music (great bunch of) lads in that group.

I'm still intrigued as to who you are, PA, after my failed attempt at securing a stalk when I was over in Poland for Primavera last year. "I might get an International Stalk! Oh, wait, I have no idea what he looks like..."

If you come back to Primavera this year I'll leave photos of parts of my face scattered around the site. You can piece them together catchphrase style until you finally have the full picture and can stalk what you see.

@ Bob I'm not sure where the folk night usually is but I was in the wee section just round to the left after you enter.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...