Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Teabags.

Outside elements at the bus stop.

Mere moments ago.

Going for a prime here.

Prime?? No.

Rules -

1. Not proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker and vice versa, and they meet and acknowledge each other's presence.
  2. Proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, and vice versa, yet stalkee has no knowledge of stalker having seen them at that time.
  3. Prime stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, yet stalkee does not know stalker, therefore stalkee is completely unware of being stalked, whether he sees stalker or not, due to being completely unaware of stalker's stalker status.
  4. Interactive prime stalk = interaction with a prime stalkee is not a requirement for prime status, but it is a bonus.
  5. International categories = all the above categories can be prefixed with 'International' if executed out with national boundaries.
  6. Seeing Teabags in The Moorings does not count.

It's not complicated.

• Upvote 1

Prime?? No.

Rules -

1. Not proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker and vice versa, and they meet and acknowledge each other's presence.
  2. Proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, and vice versa, yet stalkee has no knowledge of stalker having seen them at that time.
  3. Prime stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, yet stalkee does not know stalker, therefore stalkee is completely unware of being stalked, whether he sees stalker or not, due to being completely unaware of stalker's stalker status.
  4. Interactive prime stalk = interaction with a prime stalkee is not a requirement for prime status, but it is a bonus.
  5. International categories = all the above categories can be prefixed with 'International' if executed out with national boundaries.
  6. Seeing Teabags in The Moorings does not count.

It's not complicated.

You have ruined this thread. It used to be fun, now it's more complicated than Avril Lavigne's relationships. Why'd ya have to go and make things so complicated Frosty? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else, it gets me frustrated.

• Upvote 1

You have ruined this thread. It used to be fun, now it's more complicated than Avril Lavigne's relationships. Why'd ya have to go and make things so complicated Frosty? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else, it gets me frustrated.

Sorry if you have trouble understanding. It's only complicated if you want it to be i.e. if you feel you want to classify your stalk and give it a title. I merely provided a little structure for those who wish to do this. If you just want to post on here that you saw someone you know, that's fine.

Next time you see him in your street, all you have to post is "I saw Cloud eating pierogi in Michal Lichodjiewski's restauracja!" No need to stress about it. To jest ładny, nieprawde?.

• Upvote 3

Sorry if you have trouble understanding. It's only complicated if you want it to be i.e. if you feel you want to classify your stalk and give it a title. I merely provided a little structure for those who wish to do this. If you just want to post on here that you saw someone you know, that's fine.

Next time you see him in your street, all you have to post is "I saw Cloud eating pierogi in Michal Lichodjiewski's restauracja!" No need to stress about it. To jest ładny, nieprawde?.

How come I live in Poland but ca_gere and Paranoid Android don't?