aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I saw the Officer twin crossing the road next to Ibis/Pure Gym at the end of Shiprow this morning at 8:06am. He had some crazy ass light brown/black well polished shoes on. They looked wing-tipped.

They're just a battered pair of North Face trainers I wear to walk to the office.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A little bit late, but guess who was a candidate in the Scottish elections?

http://www.scotlibdems.org.uk/john_waddell

Of course this means that in 8 years time, we will have Moon Moon running and Jake B. Assists will be First Minister. And probably not in the EU, as it turns out a fair chunk of folk are mad racist idiots.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Richard Pictures said:

A little bit late, but guess who was a candidate in the Scottish elections?

http://www.scotlibdems.org.uk/john_waddell

Of course this means that in 8 years time, we will have Moon Moon running and Jake B. Assists will be First Minister. And probably not in the EU, as it turns out a fair chunk of folk are mad racist idiots.

I'm probably the only person on here who didn't know that was 'Dubya'.  I didn't vote for him, which I have to say is a bit of a relief.

1 hour ago, Lemonade said:

Tory to Lib Dem is quite a swing. Did he win? 

Nope. SNP Hold, Maureen Watt.

This is a bit odd and vague though - " Having struggled in his early years, John turned it around with the help of Aberdeen College and the University and has decided to stand for the Scottish Parliament to offer a voice in parliament for those who need the same help he had."

• 11 months later...

"I came here tonight, I didn't know what to expect. I seen a lot of people hate me and I didn't know what to feel about that so I guess they didn't like much nothin' either. During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, the way yous feel about me, and in the way I felt about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than 20 million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!" - John W, 2017.

• Upvote 1