aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

prime stalk. Teabags at the Lynx game. I was the one carrying the baby.

I'ma gunna stalk you again this Saturday, and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Saw someone with a baby. No idea that was you. I'm gonna be a total creeper this Saturday and shout "Dan" at everyone with a child.

Or you could save everyone the hassle and give me a "PRETTY COOL ABERDEEN-MUSIC FRIENDS" nod as you walk past.

Rubbish, thought I was incognito.

Aye, baby in a white fluffy outside suit. She shall be wearing the same again this Saturday. But this time I think we shall be early to get good seats, we were sat down the bottom end and it wasn't that great a view.

Same plan here. Our seats were alright but I'd like to be a bit close to center ice, and maybe also a bit higher up.

• 2 weeks later...

Who: Chris and Dave Officer

When: Friday night, half 6ish?

Where: Mono, in Glasgow. Saw them again at half 11ish in the 13th Note but they spotted me, boooo.

ah!  we did spy you in mono too but weren't totally convinced.  there then followed a chat about whether it was you or not.  

you did well to avoid us in the 13th note.  we were fucked by that point.

Who: Chris and Dave Officer

When: Friday night, half 6ish?

Where: Mono, in Glasgow. Saw them again at half 11ish in the 13th Note but they spotted me, boooo.

Ahh we saw you walk in to Mono and kept looking at you when we went the loo to say hello but you blanked us. Obviously you were just ignoring us to try and get a clean stalk!

ah!  we did spy you in mono too but weren't totally convinced.  there then followed a chat about whether it was you or not.  

you did well to avoid us in the 13th note.  we were fucked by that point.

ha, yeah, i saw you guys at one point, but i think it was just after my brother arrived. i had to run to the train station to get back to edinburgh - i was in a pretty bad state myself then!

Ahh we saw you walk in to Mono and kept looking at you when we went the loo to say hello but you blanked us. Obviously you were just ignoring us to try and get a clean stalk!

i didn't even notice, i guess the discussion i was having with my brother about independence was too interesting for me to notice anything around me! the only reason i even posted was because kirsten kept telling me to do it "so the officers don't beat you to it!"

• 2 weeks later...

Who: Nefarious C

When: circa 14:30 today

Where: Glasgow; walking eastwards along Argyle Street towards the Trongate.

Shit man! Good eyes. Should have popped over to say hello, haven't seen you in years!