aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Guest Gladstone

Saw quite a few off this site on Friday at Lemon Tree, but not proper stalks as I talked to everyone, including Nev, who greeted me with "How's it going you ginger dick?". I could have nasty back, but I decided I would be the bigger man.

• Upvote 4

Guest Gladstone

So - I think I may have stalked Chris Officer 3 times in the past week. Once at Moorings (the night Malpaso Gang played) and a couple of times on Friday in town (once in Bon Accord Centre and once in Kilau).

Chris - were you the guy getting picked up by a huge monster of a man with long wavy hair and beard in Moorings during a Johnny Cash cover by the Malpaso Gang? And were you out in town shopping with same huge hairy bastard on Friday afternoon??

He looked like a mix between Justin Lee Collins and that Canadian comedian dude Craig Campbell.

So - I think I may have stalked Chris Officer 3 times in the past week. Once at Moorings (the night Malpaso Gang played) and a couple of times on Friday in town (once in Bon Accord Centre and once in Kilau).

Chris - were you the guy getting picked up by a huge monster of a man with long wavy hair and beard in Moorings during a Johnny Cash cover by the Malpaso Gang? And were you out in town shopping with same huge hairy bastard on Friday afternoon??

He looked like a mix between Justin Lee Collins and that Canadian comedian dude Craig Campbell.

No.

Although I was in the Moorings and Kilau in the past week neither was during a gig or with a huge hairy monster of a man.

Guest Gladstone
Not taking offence but i am curious, what constitutes as a proper John W stalk?

Well - I sniffed this guy's hair. Had it really been Chris, that would have been a John W stalk because he has no idea who I am.