aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I was unhappy with it on Friday. It was packed and when I was standing at the bar there was a guy behind me so completely unaware of his surroundings that he was leaning backwards and completely leaning on me. It made me very uncomfortable.

Yeah, i felt a bit uncomfortable in there too. Full of students and arsehole beer wankers as well. Plus my pint of 5am Saint tasted like buttered arsehole.

• Upvote 2

\

Nef C.

Driving along Holburn road about 5:40 in his beamer?

I think it was him anyway. He was ginger and it definitely was not Warden.

That was me! Congratulations! Well I can't quite remember driving down that neck of the woods but it wasn't Warden so...

\

That was me! Congratulations! Well I can't quite remember driving down that neck of the woods but it wasn't Warden so...

Were you in a whore-murdering frenzy?

Spotted E.C. (Uzi Cazbo) crossing Guild Street at around 1950 last night, looking like a bona fide schmuck. He was also picking his nose.

Nefarious C

around 8pm last night

Walking through the car park of Asda at Garthdee.

Not me, mate. I had an operation so was at home, off my tits on codeine. Did stalk you a few nights ago at the same place, though...