aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Saw Eupraxia in Edinburgh twice in the past week. But he was wearing MASSIVE headphones and a look that said "If you talk to me I will hit you in the boaby."

So I didn't say hello.

I have been perfecting that look for 31 years now. I'm glad I have it nailed. I especially like to direct it towards charity street workers at the top of Leith Walk and Princes Street. Not all of them have boabies, though, so I sometimes have to adapt my look to reflect "If you talk to me, I will hit you in the chuff."

I spotted Alan Cynic walking up Union Street just past The Monkey House deep in animated conversation with some bearded dude. Last Wednesday I think it was, just recalled.

Rarely spot anyone these days. Did see a few folk at Interpol but they were all acknowledged.

Having racked my brain I reckon my conversation pal was my bespoke framer, who was en route to Wasps studios. Good spot!

If Stroopy is the guy I think he is. I stalked him at Drummonds last night. Well, it wasn't really a stalk, as he looked at me, not knowing I was JakeBassist, drunkenly danced in front of me then gave me a hug.

This is all if stroopy is who I think he is. Is he?

He is.

What a monumental CUNT I was that night. Apologies to your fine self and anyone/everyone else who fell victim to my horrendous cuntishness.

Incidentally, I can't remember hugging you so I still don't know who you are.

xx

• Upvote 2

He is.

What a monumental CUNT I was that night. Apologies to your fine self and anyone/everyone else who fell victim to my horrendous cuntishness.

Incidentally, I can't remember hugging you so I still don't know who you are.

xx

It was more funny than anything. You kept trying to dance with someone who wasn't taking you on, so you came to me, and I just bopped my head.

Well that sucks, it could've been the start of something magical.

I see Teabags most mornings on George Street, when I'm on my way to work, but I thought he was taken off of the stalking list or was that just for the Moorings? A lot of the time he's stomping down the street, with a frown.
As far as I'm aware it's only if I'm in The Moorings I'm exempt. And yes, George Street, morning, frown. Me.