aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I only have infrequent visits because it's a fair hike for me. Don't mind when the weather is shit but it's been generally pissing down lately.

BTW if you are buying a sanny/bottle of juice type deal it's not actually much more expensive than Sainsburys/Somerfield, if at all. Depends what kind of sanny you buy. My choices are limited by this infernal dieting.

Totally forgot to mention that I spotted davidm walking down the High Street in Old Aberdeen on Friday last. He looked surly and was smoking. I should get extra points as I walked past him and was only about 2 feet away from him. I didn't talk to him as I don't know him very well...

That sounds like me, but I have no recollection of being in uni last Friday. Hmm. I tend to block everyone out around me when I'm at uni anyway, I could walk past people I know very well and not notice them!

I was, Jan, 'cos that's what I do when I'm on a night out with people who won't understand what I mean by pointing at Woods and saying, "Ooh, prime stalk!"

Or fucking morons and/or squares as they're more commonly known, yeah? Yeah.

Genuine stalk until the moment you speak to them. Well done for getting it in :up:

I was stuck at my table due to being next to a wall and a dude blocking my way out so planned on saying hello as I was leaving instead, but they left just before us. Proper stalk, yus!

That sounds like me, but I have no recollection of being in uni last Friday. Hmm. I tend to block everyone out around me when I'm at uni anyway, I could walk past people I know very well and not notice them!

It could have been any week day really, I've lost track of days. Dissertation time makes them all merge into one. I'm going to try and walk closer to you next time.

Lucky rathen right now in Brewdog, with a lady.

You must have posted this after I spoke to you when I was out having a smoke. Doesn't count! :up:

I saw a hairy chap that I thought was Frosty Jack in the Brewdog, but it was actually palmer_eldritch. Also I totally recognised one of the barmaids and I'm sure she posts on here. I think it might be FezMonkey?

Possibly Teabags/evil identical twin of Teabags outside the Music Hall pre Ross Noble? Shut up, I'm waiting for someone who is late, I'm allowed to be on the internets on my phone...
Boomshakalak kud wy.

My friend also asked on facebook if it was me or a very identical person. Do I not look like myself anymore? Admittedly I was with my mate who has a very similar dreadhawkullet non hair cut.

FezMonkey does indeed work in BrewDog.

Boomshakalak kud wy.

My friend also asked on facebook if it was me or a very identical person. Do I not look like myself anymore? Admittedly I was with my mate who has a very similar dreadhawkullet non hair cut.

FezMonkey does indeed work in BrewDog.

Well, said stalk didn't take place in the Moorings so I couldn't be 100% sure. Did you enjoy the gig?

You must have posted this after I spoke to you when I was out having a smoke. Doesn't count! :up:

I saw a hairy chap that I thought was Frosty Jack in the Brewdog, but it was actually palmer_eldritch. Also I totally recognised one of the barmaids and I'm sure she posts on here. I think it might be FezMonkey?

i posted it just after you came in to the bar, i didn't waste any time cause i thought i might speak to you. i thought i'd told you i'd posted it as well.

Guest idol_wild
i posted it just after you came in to the bar, i didn't waste any time cause i thought i might speak to you. i thought i'd told you i'd posted it as well.

He even stated to me that he was going to do this.

Nerd.