aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Guest idol_wild
Would've been Dave.

Otherwise it could be me.

I may be really tired, full of caffeine and a little hyper, but this made me chuckle so much that my fucking ears popped.

I think I saw well over 10 people from these boards at the Xcerts gig last night @ Snafu. I said hello to almost all of you's, but I'll count Moose as a stalk because even though we spoke a lot, I doubt he will remember any of it.

Back to the boring old stalks...

Who - Nefarious C

Where - Union Street

When - Yesterday, around 6.30pm.

Doing - Cycling up Union Street. Techincally we didn't speak so it's a proper stalk, but there was a wave. I also feel I must chastise him for his lack of helmet and flourescent clothing.

My helmet was in my trousers and my hair is flourescent.

I think I saw well over 10 people from these boards at the Xcerts gig last night @ Snafu. I said hello to almost all of you's, but I'll count Moose as a stalk because even though we spoke a lot, I doubt he will remember any of it.

I remember that fit hotty you were with, although she was taller than me. I also remember seeing her in Exodus and gaping at her. I don't think she likes me.

I remember that fit hotty you were with, although she was taller than me. I also remember seeing her in Exodus and gaping at her. I don't think she likes me.

She was a fit hotty, but I think you stared at a different one in Exodus.

Alan Cynic

Prince of Wales

Best coat ever

You should've waved or something! I bumped into idol-wild outside, and headed to the Tilted Wig with him for a pint and a great chin-wag.

The coat I got second-hand in Edinburgh c.1974/5, but have just exhumed it as my g/f replaced missing buttons (and added wee kitten ones, for some reason best known to herself).

Totally forgot to mention that I spotted davidm walking down the High Street in Old Aberdeen on Friday last. He looked surly and was smoking. I should get extra points as I walked past him and was only about 2 feet away from him. I didn't talk to him as I don't know him very well...