aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I see a few of you were at the gig' date=' butI dunno what half of you look like tho, So i can only claim Nev and Mr Milne[/quote']

You should actually have been on my 'prime' list...

Same.

Davidm pointed out several people to me, but of the people I didn't speak to, I've gone blank.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

All this 'I saw him and him and her at a gig' is boring. Everybody on here goes to gigs. I like proper weirdo stalks like 'spotted Alan Cynic sitting on a park bench eating chips' or 'Followed Kirsten around Superdrug. She bought mouthwash'.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

All this 'I saw him and him and her at a gig' is boring. Everybody on here goes to gigs. I like proper weirdo stalks like 'spotted Alan Cynic sitting on a park bench eating chips' or 'Followed Kirsten around Superdrug. She bought mouthwash'.

Your opinion on your own thread has been invalidated by Frosty Jack setting rules that did not preclude gig-going stalks.

The fact is that most people here are far more likely to stalk people at gigs rather than on park benches or undies section in Debenhams or whatever.

Maybe you should just make Gus Chamber a happier man and close it, it's getting too complicated.

I agree with Lucky here...gig stalks are just stalking-fillers. The real good stuff is when John W goes through your wheelie-bin to get your personal details, then runs up a massive debt by jetting all round the world increasing the birth-rate, and catching as-yet-to- be-discovered diseases from cave-dwelling lizards. Much more fun! (Well, for the lizards anyway).

(No offense, John, you were the first one who came to mind). :)