aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

On that note...

Christy

moorings

about an hour ago

walking in, putting down bag, going outside on phone, coming in, picking up bag & leaving

no idea if you saw me so a hopeful proper stalk

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Good stalk' date=' that was me. Thought I had free time, my phone telt me that I didn't. Damn shame, I fair fancied a pint[/quote']

Yas. Full of win. Was anticipating a discussion about this thread but you left. Next time.

Which member of lorelei is frosty? Were you the one in the kilt in th moorings the other day? The drummer?

Teabags.

Drummonds.

Around 1230 - 1am tonight.

Looking at the stage, saying "which one is it?"...

Fuck sake. Did I talk to you? I was actually thinking "right, which one of these cunts is Frosty Jack?". Its you witht he long hair ain't it? or the fucker with the ukelelelelele, who was wearing the kilt the other day.

ARGH!

Craig from Deadloss Superstar in the Moorings on Saturday night, looking like he'd had a fight with the beer and the beer won. Proper stalk. Normally I would have said hello being as how he's a bandmate, and it was his birthday, but he genuinely looked as though he was having trouble putting one foot in front of the other, so I decided it would probably be best to leave him to concentrate on that.

Can't remember where it was posted. something along the lines of "I think JohnW is just a troll, he knows exactly what he was doing."

It got a good laugh out of me cos i treat this place like 4chan and i thought people got that. Guess not.

Rubbish. You've made countless attempts at serious posts and have just come accross as ill-informed.

Must try harder.

Fuck sake. Did I talk to you? I was actually thinking "right, which one of these cunts is Frosty Jack?". Its you witht he long hair ain't it? or the fucker with the ukelelelelele, who was wearing the kilt the other day.

ARGH!

I'm the fucker with the ukelelelelelele (mandolin actually), and sometimes a kilt (but glad I was in shorts last night) - but I'm not Frosty Jack...

Regards

Flossie