aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Yes, but sans specs I couldnt make the spy with any certainty. I tried to do the nod thing from a distance but got dinghied so I figured it wasn't you and shouldn't approach for a stopandchat.

See now my problem was that I was also without glasses and didn't see you until you were literally right near me! Sorry if you thought I ignored you, next time one of us sees the other, we stop and talk, deal? :)

also, alkaline, pets at home you say...? Very likely! What were we keen on buying that day? Also how do you know what I look like? The picture on here is teeny so would be impressed if it was from that.

Save yourself the bother and just close this piece of shit.

Spotted; Gus Chamber, walking past the oxfam book shop, early afternoon last week.

Salt in wound.

I'm basing this on a photo I saw on the wifebeater myspace ages ago, I may be totally off.

Proper stalk, he doesn't know me at all.

also, alkaline, pets at home you say...? Very likely! What were we keen on buying that day? Also how do you know what I look like? The picture on here is teeny so would be impressed if it was from that.

I think you were heading down the cat aisle. I kinda got in your way as i was being a spare part while my girlfriend was looking for food for the pickiest cat i've ever known.

Just from the photo on here.

my first proper stalk, seeing as i dont actually know any fucker on here i was going by the profile pic.

Who: Lester Burnam

Where: Stomping doon union street

Doing what: Stomping doon union street....looking pissed off

just hope its not a massive fail!

Guest idol_wild
I knew that already. I'm more worried about you Teabags, i've seen you about my street like a thousand times in the past month.

By "seen you about my street" you really mean "stored for keeps in the wank bank", don't you?

I knew that already. I'm more worried about you Teabags, i've seen you about my street like a thousand times in the past month.
I work on your street, every weekday. You probably know what time and I arrive and leave to within 5 minutes so that you can stand at your window with your Durex Play Mint and sandpaper glove, you torture wank weirdo.