aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I spotted him today, c.2pm, taking a leaflet from a lassie outside Boots at Union Terr.

Actually that wasn't a flyer. He was slipping her a twentyspot to buy a morning after pill and 'keep the change', hence why she was outside Boots.

I made this up, ldo

Fucking hell - just read this now.

Thought that had gone un-noticed.

Im an easy stalk.

You can usually spot me on Belmont Street or in One Up these days - seem to spend my whole life dropping off tickets and posters to that place - which is fine by me as i keep getting ace new cds and an excuse for a rake every time im in.

Im an easy stalk.

You can usually spot me on Belmont Street or in One Up these days - seem to spend my whole life dropping off tickets and posters to that place - which is fine by me as i keep getting ace new cds and an excuse for a rake every time im in.

Were you taking a table into that G-Star Raw place on Union Street earlier in the week?

Erm, yes.

Im afraid i was...

They were doing an instore event and they hired me to DJ at it/provide a pa and decks.

So i lugged a table and decks in on Saturday and did a slot there - ive done it twice.

Yes, im a sellout BUT it pays really well, is pretty chilled out and im going to Berlin this weekend so I need the pennies.

I dont think ive had an example of a stalk but could have had a few at RHL single launch now that i think about it.

Erm, yes.

Im afraid i was...

They were doing an instore event and they hired me to DJ at it/provide a pa and decks.

So i lugged a table and decks in on Saturday and did a slot there - ive done it twice.

Yes, im a sellout BUT it pays really well, is pretty chilled out and im going to Berlin this weekend so I need the pennies.

I dont think ive had an example of a stalk but could have had a few at RHL single launch now that i think about it.

Consider yourself stalked then :p

Who - RF Scott

When - About half past 7

Where - Heading into Barrowlands with who I'm guessing was his dad and brother.

His Dad and I have EXACTLY THE SAME NAME.

Many a conversation was awkwardly shuffled along with this conversation topic when I was in primary school.

Im an easy stalk.

Could you possibly stalk your way through my 'Squier Telecaster Wanted' thread and answer my query?

ta much :up:

Guest idol_wild
Exceptions will be made for creepy introductions to people you don't know (I'm looking at you John W).

Yeah, he knows. He was already watching you.