aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

funnily enough i changed my Username when i joined saikano to try avoid people think i was the other John and got slagged off for it.

Anyway, there are two Johns in saikano, me and John Forrest. Don't worry Idol_Wild JohnF is used to be being spat on.

He's nohj on here i think and used to be in Which way now.

nhoj......

spell your own name backwards.

The only person I ever see regularly around Aberdeen who posts on here is Afro Droid (think that's his name on here?). I probably see more, but I have no idea what the majority of you all look like. There are 2 people I keep seeing around all the time though which is creeping me out a little. They probably don't post on here but it feels a little stalkerish at times.

I saw Bob Knight absolutely hammered going into the Carton one Saturday lunchtime about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

ONGOING STALK: had a halfhour to kill before I need to be in torry so I popped into the Moorings for a wee jar. Teabags is here, as per, with a kid whom my sister used to babysit. She says he was a right little cunt. There's also a v drunk man who pops in at least three swears per sentence. I love a good swear, but he's overdoing it. They're just words to him.

I think I got in Nefarious C's way when he was trying to cycle up Schoolhill earlier on. It might have been him, it might have been some other ginger.

Well, I think you should get out the fucking way next time.

I kid, but Yes! Succesful stalk, as I have no idea who you are! Next time, feel free to berate me for quite wrongly cycling on the pavement.

Haha, excellent! Next time I see you cycling on the pavement I'll ram a stick through your spokes so you know it's me ;)

You sound like a proper cycle-path. Probably so aggressive because you are two tyred, maybe you need a brake?