aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Ha, I don't think 'got into a fight' is quite the correct description....'I was lucky I never got a shoeing while I was being a drunk idiot' may have been more accurate! :up:

Yeah that's more accurate. When I was puffing out my chest and trying to look big I only came up to about his neck. He could have disposed of me swiftly.

I had severe short man syndrome back then, I would pretty much just look for the biggest person in the room and go and start a fight with them. It took a couple of black eyes and broken noses to get the message through but eventually I realised that that was stupid :up:

I think I saw Jon in Stereo in Glasgow tonight.

If I did, it was an absolute stalk: he has no idea who I am, I really don't have much of a clue who he is, I don't think he even saw me, I didn't talk to him, and the only reason I actually was able to recognise him was because of his "at first I was like..." pictures in the $huttr$pd thread.

Edit: Must have been, just realised Curators were supporting The Primitives.

Spotted dave officer walking his dog in culter around 5/6ish today.

Think i saw Chris in Morrisons on wednesday night as well, I figured dave would have said hi.

nope it was me, i didn't say hi cause i was going to put in here as a proper stalk. then i forgot. oh well. :(

Never mind then, two proper stalks for me:)

One, maybe. The Morrisons one clearly doesn't count as you both knew who each other was. The fact you didn't talk to each other because you were both trying to claim a PS, does not make it a PS, it's just a bit weird tbh. Stalk will eat itself.

For a Properstalk to have occurred, the Properstalkee must have no idea that the Properstalker is Properstalking them.

So mine is clearly a ps as john thought I was Chris. Yas.

Pfft, no. "the Properstalkee must have no idea that the Properstalker is Properstalking them"

Mr W was clearly aware that he had both seen, and been seen by, that Officer bloke from off of Aberdeen-Music. The fact that you were pretending to be someone else at the time is irrelevant.

PS denied.