aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I spotted a lot of people on Saturday night at the Moorings, some proper stalks, some non-proper stalks, and some thoroughly improper stalks.

This included:

Nev and stuartmaxwell throwing coins at me, Teabags showing me his cock (I have a photo to prove it!), The Sloth who was hooring drunk, Afro Droid, Scorge, FezMonkey, er.... minds gone blank now, but there were a lot more.

Aye! I was involved in the coin throwing and the onstage pile up...I spotted Jan Deal while watching Deadloss, I probably saw Nev if he was with Maxi but I dont know what he looks like.

The two Officers were spotted by Lester Burnham and I at Dave Gorman last night. Chris was sat 6 or so rows in front of us, with Dave very near the front. Tim Bench and the singer from Black Atom were also in the building, Tim being up on the balcony I think.

Skillzzz

The two Officers were spotted by Lester Burnham and I at Dave Gorman last night. Chris was sat 6 or so rows in front of us, with Dave very near the front. Tim Bench and the singer from Black Atom were also in the building, Tim being up on the balcony I think.

Skillzzz

I thought it was Dave i saw heading along row E at the end to go out onto Golden Square.