aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I know Idol-Wild in real life, because he took my virginity. He was gentle, so it's all good.

I know Elwood, the first time we met we swapped STD stories. From way back when they were still called STDs.

I know Adam Easy Wishes because his mum was my teacher.

I used to referee Carrots Gladstone. He was an underwhelming fitba player.

I am in a band with Diarmaid, and know Dave Milne from out and about.

I used to live with Dave_Officer, and know Chris too.

Um.....that's about it. I've heard that the rest of you are cunts.

you know me too! though i wouldn't exactly say i'm a regular, and i'm a bit of a cunt

Guest Gladstone

Hey Christy - I was amazing at football and you know it.

I once scored 10 goals in a league match at Goals (not sure if you were refereeing or not...) - Chalmers did score 9 in the same game, so probably not that impressive. I scored 9 goals in a game at Strikers which is like the Premier League of 5 a side football in Aberdeen. I also won player of the season twice in that Strikers league - as voted by the referees. I've got two of those little twirly football shaped trophies with my name (spelt wrong) on them! I'm so proud.

I once scored 10 goals in a league match at Goals (not sure if you were refereeing or not...) - Chalmers did score 9 in the same game, so probably not that impressive. I scored 9 goals in a game at Strikers which is like the Premier League of 5 a side football in Aberdeen. I also won player of the season twice in that Strikers league - as voted by the referees. I've got two of those little twirly football shaped trophies with my name (spelt wrong) on them! I'm so proud.

Yeah but, I bet you're dead inside.

I know quite a few people off of here. I've divided them into two snappily-titled sections.

People who I know well enough that I could phone them and ask them if they wanted to go for a pint, and whom occasionally I actually spend time with:

Ron Cocker

Fatboy

Steve Cobra Kai

drachirv1

Mirth

Kai

Robert Knight

Volta

Colin Mac

Jamesbroonbreed

Poetic Tragedy

Carrots Gladstone

Christy

Graham Knight

People I know well enough that if I saw them in the pub, I'd go over and have a pint with them, or at least say hello:

Chris

daveofficer

Original Spies

Woodsinho

Teabags

Rob Karloff

Camie

Jan Deal

Oggy Bloodnut

The Ghost Of Fudge

RockAustin

Lester Burnham

idol_wild

Diesel

Afro Droid

Jimmy Lucifer

Shaki

kirkt

paul_victory

I basically rule the world.

Celtic fan uses the Seville calculator. Shockerooni!

Just joshing. I cannae really remember you as a fitba player, so you didn't stand out. However, you are a nice chap so I am willing to believe you.

Guest Gladstone
I know quite a few people off of here. I've divided them into two snappily-titled sections.

People who I know well enough that I could phone them and ask them if they wanted to go for a pint, and whom occasionally I actually spend time with:

Ron Cocker

Fatboy

Steve Cobra Kai

drachirv1

Mirth

Kai

Robert Knight

Volta

Colin Mac

Jamesbroonbreed

Poetic Tragedy

Carrots Gladstone

Christy

Graham Knight

People I know well enough that if I saw them in the pub, I'd go over and have a pint with them, or at least say hello:

Chris

daveofficer

Original Spies

Woodsinho

Teabags

Rob Karloff

Camie

Jan Deal

Oggy Bloodnut

The Ghost Of Fudge

RockAustin

Lester Burnham

idol_wild

Diesel

Afro Droid

Jimmy Lucifer

Shaki

kirkt

paul_victory

Do you have any "real" friends though...?

Here's a list of people I actually "know" to say hello to (some not so well as others...)

Circus Hands

El Pacino

Lucky Rathen

Steven Milne

kingofdeon

ca_gere

Chris_APA

Rock Austin

Christy

ChangIRL

shmeetthebeat

DaveIRL

mistersticks

idol_wild

givemeasmile

Alkaline

Smithy_Freekorps

Justin Martin

John Beverley

Bob (from Right Hand Left - he rarely posts, can't remember his username!)

lordsummerisle

That's probably about it.

Guest Gladstone
Celtic fan uses the Seville calculator. Shockerooni!

Just joshing. I cannae really remember you as a fitba player, so you didn't stand out. However, you are a nice chap so I am willing to believe you.

Haha - I did really score 10 goals in one match, and Chalmers scored 9 in the same match. It embarrassingly turned into a me against him match because the opposition were so shite.

The "amazing" claim was just a joke, but the goals scored and player of the season trophies are real...

Do you have any "real" friends though...?

Here's a list of people I actually "know" to say hello to (some not so well as others...)

Circus Hands

El Pacino

Lucky Rathen

Steven Milne

kingofdeon

ca_gere

Chris_APA

Rock Austin

Christy

ChangIRL

shmeetthebeat

DaveIRL

mistersticks

idol_wild

givemeasmile

Alkaline

Smithy_Freekorps

Justin Martin

John Beverley

Bob (from Right Hand Left - he rarely posts, can't remember his username!)

lordsummerisle

That's probably about it.

fit aboot me?

And me

You used to sit outside my flat in your car waiting on me, doesnt that mean anything anymore?

Levi, I never knew you were a hooker. Roslin will never be the same again. HUSSY!

On another note, do you ever see those damn cool foxes that used to live down by the railway when I lived in your street? They were ace!

Ron Cocker

Fatboy

Steve Cobra Kai

drachirv1

Mirth

Kai

Robert Knight

Volta

Colin Mac

Jamesbroonbreed

Poetic Tragedy

Carrots Gladstone

Christy

Graham Knight

Chris

daveofficer

Original Spies

Woodsinho

Teabags

Rob Karloff

Camie

Jan Deal

Oggy Bloodnut

The Ghost Of Fudge

RockAustin

Lester Burnham

idol_wild

Diesel

Afro Droid

Jimmy Lucifer

Shaki

kirkt

paul_victory

Is it weird that I know exactly what you look like and have spotted you on several occasions (and not just through yr pics on here)?

Guest Gladstone
And me! What about that warm summers night by the lake? Your just not the same any more!

fatboy / aekido - yes, I know both of you to say "fit like", and as wrong as it sounds, I did used to sit outside Levi's flat in my car waiting for him...

But unless I've erased it from my memory somehow, I never spent any time by the lake with Kaizen, the lying bastard.

• Upvote 1

Is it weird that I know exactly what you look like and have spotted you on several occasions (and not just through yr pics on here)?

Yeah, a little bit. Since I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you look like.... I've been spotted a few times by folks I don't know. Allegedly I spoke to Alakaline in the Tunnels once but I don't know who he is, and Johnny Mac has spotted me a few times as well.

fatboy / aekido - yes, I know both of you to say "fit like", and as wrong as it sounds, I did used to sit outside Levi's flat in my car waiting for him...

But unless I've erased it from my memory somehow, I never spent any time by the lake with Kaizen, the lying bastard.

Yeah I made that one up. My bad...

Yeah, a little bit. Since I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you look like.... I've been spotted a few times by folks I don't know. Allegedly I spoke to Alakaline in the Tunnels once but I don't know who he is, and Johnny Mac has spotted me a few times as well.

yeah i've seen you a few times and you obviously have no idea who i am. but you used to be elwood on here, didn't you?