aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

this was an improvement on when i used to to divas where there would be fights going unchecked in and out of the club.

Last time I was in there was quite a big scuffle on the 'dancefloor', apparently it is still quite a regular occurence.

PS; Can we have an ascending points scale a'la Scrabble for teuchter/further flung places? I propose double points for Stoney, triple score for Montrose, and ten points for anywhere abroad (except Poland which would have to be worth at least 20000, no fucker from here would be dumb enough to get stalked out there)?

:up:

that was the first time i'd been in divas for about 9 years. aside from the company i was with it was pretty awful. i went out for a cigarette and a boy sprinted out and punched some random before being nailed and then bundled off by the bouncers until the cops arrived. to be fair, this was an improvement on when i used to to divas where there would be fights going unchecked in and out of the club.

ah well. gots to love stoney nights out.

It was a pretty good night!

Ithaca

the moorings

being tall

kaizen

the moorings

telling me he is kaizen

Palmer Eldritch

the moorings

cursing out the evening express

fli$

the moorings

gettin annoyed cos I keep standing up and possessing a crooked nose

HateEvent

the moorings

experimenting with back surgery and trying not to feel it too hard

Spotted Teabags - presenting his balls to fli$. I believe the words "Look at it!" were shouted. The mating ritual of a true gentleman.

He then proceeded to get in a wee sulk because I refused to look and told him to put it away. Shunned.

Though I think he might have also been sulking due to discovering his shoulders are bigger then mine.