aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Spotted - Alan "Kitchen Cynic

Time - Tuesday 9th June, 1645

Location - Coming out of Iceland, holburn street & then again 5 mins later half way down Holburn Street.

Purchases - a 12 pack of economy burgers, 3 bottles of Isla Negra (3 for 10 offer) and a 4 pint carton of Kerry Catona's breast milk*.

* His purchases may not be entirely accurate.

The purchases are pretty accurate, apart from Kerry's milk.....she actually delivers that in person, as part of her community service with age concern. I have to wear a nappy, but the end justifies the means :)

When: Last night

Where: The Moorings, about half 9 till about 11.

Who: Brian Fudge DJ'ing. I admired his shirt with the moose on the back and enjoyed most of the tunes he played. Apart from fucking Starship. And he had the gall to fuck off outside leaving the bar to endure that godawful song.

Also, Flash, giving it his best stern pirate look at the door and then by the DJ area.

Who: Brian Fudge DJ'ing. I admired his shirt with the moose on the back and enjoyed most of the tunes he played. Apart from fucking Starship. And he had the gall to fuck off outside leaving the bar to endure that godawful song.

Also, Flash, giving it his best stern pirate look at the door and then by the DJ area.

Starship was unforgivable. I've referred him for psychiatric evaluation. He wasn't even drinking cider.

Starship? Sweet baby Jesus...

Bri Fudge

Trinity Quay

1.15am

asking why I was walking as if someone had just fingered my bum.

Johnny Mac

Korova

1.30AM

Ranting at me for being 24, which makes me younger than him, with 3 bottles of Corona in his hands

Steve Fears

Korova

2am

pestering me about buying a Have Heart ticket

empty-words

george street

3.30am

heating up a bakery product over a fire in a rubbish bin

More of a suspected sighting as I thought it was him from photos I've seen via here, perhaps he can confirm -

Who - Gus Chamber

When - Today, about 16:45

Where - Sitting outside the Marine Hotel in Stonehaven.

I can confirm it, because I invited him down for the day! If you saw another guy with a brown hoodie on, then you can add me onto the stalk too.

:up:

I can confirm it, because I invited him down for the day! If you saw another guy with a brown hoodie on, then you can add me onto the stalk too.

:up:

I was driving past so didn't have time to have a good look, too busy trying to circumnavigate the countless tosspots who don't seem to realise that it's actually a road they are walking on....damn, could have had a double pointer...

umm.. it... was.. a request? :up:

(not factually acurate)

Was it "We Built This City"? Cos that song bites dick big time.

Didn't you play that last Friday as well? I certainly heard it somewhere last weekend, and the only places I was in was The Moorings and the back room in Moshulu, so it was either you or Afro Droid that played it. Though he played the Beach Boys for me so he gets away with it.

Was it "We Built This City"? Cos that song bites dick big time.

Didn't you play that last Friday as well? I certainly heard it somewhere last weekend, and the only places I was in was The Moorings and the back room in Moshulu, so it was either you or Afro Droid that played it. Though he played the Beach Boys for me so he gets away with it.

No, it was that 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' abomination which is even worse.

Dianne

Saturday

roughly 1.30pm

walking towards Mounthooly with a friend, smoking a cigaratte.

proper stalk. dragon ninja of the undergrowth style.

haha, shit, you got me! oh well, one spotting ain't too bad considering how long this has been going!

i think i saw johnny a go go (or whatever he posts as) in my wing mirror as i was stuck at a set of traffic lights on king street yesterday...