aberdeen-music

Would you come see this band?

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Yeah - I probably would. But not in July. I plan to not set foot in Aberdeen in July (wedding then honeymoon - got the whole month off work).

Yeah - I probably would. But not in July. I plan to not set foot in Aberdeen in July (wedding then honeymoon - got the whole month off work).

Congrats on getting married!

But I meant June. My bad, ha.

Congrats on getting married!

But I meant June. My bad, ha.

Cheers.

And, nice of you to rearrange just so I can make it ;)

If you book them, make sure it ain't on any of these dates:

5th June

17th-21st June

26th June

There may be others I can't make, but seeing as it appears I'm the only one going so far, you'd better make sure I can make it ;)

• 4 weeks later...
My Kappa Roots to support?

Maybe Katerwaul(sp?) Tim for local support?

P.S. Tunnels 1 or 2? This would be awesome in 2. :D

Tunnels 2.

I'm organising the supports as we speak. There could even be quite a big co-headliner...but its all up in the air atm.

And I can't say I've heard Tims solo material though Katerwaul are fucking excellent.

They are ok like. The singer has a really good voice, but i think they are pretty dull to watch live. Songs would sound good with a full band in my opinion.

Yeah? When I played with them a few months back they put on a really good show. the 40 or so people present were really impressed.

I can confirm sixpeopleaway are set to head up here on the 20th of June. They will be playing Tunnels and support is tbc.

So, who's all coming?

After promising to fit them round my schedule you've booked them the weekend of my stag weekend in Edinburgh, so I'll definitely not be in attendance.

Ah well - hope it goes well. :up:

EDIT in fact no I wont cos I'm in the Intercompany rowing regatta that day, and there's no way I'm going to have the energy to go to a gig after spending the whole day rowing.

I'm surprised nobody has ripped the pish out of you for this. Allow me.

"Rowing! Waaaaaaay, you gay boy! OMG what a homo! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

The cheek!

Rowing is NOT a gay sport! It's not like sailing. Sailing is gay. Rowing actually requires fitness, strength, and stamina*. Anyway, I've only just started, I'm competing in this inter-company regatta next month (which is for beginners) and I need to train for it, but I'm really enjoying it so far, thinking about taking it up as a proper full time hobby.

*Currently I have none of these things.

The cheek!

Rowing is NOT a gay sport! It's not like sailing. Sailing is gay. Rowing actually requires fitness, strength, and stamina*. Anyway, I've only just started, I'm competing in this inter-company regatta next month (which is for beginners) and I need to train for it, but I'm really enjoying it so far, thinking about taking it up as a proper full time hobby.

*Currently I have none of these things.

Sailing is gay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I make a good jobby its my hobby!