aberdeen-music

The Fire and I + Static in the City + The Go Slow @ The Tunnels

Tuesday 21st April

3 pounds

Doors at 8

Static in the City

Static in the City on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Local 4 piece playing aggressive and emotive rock music with an experimental edge return to the gigging circuit after a 6month hiatus

----

The Fire and I

THE FIRE AND I on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Bathgate duo making the trip up north to play their unique exciting brand of powerpop.

----

The Go Slow

The Go-Slow on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

For fans of early Idlewild and Head Automatica, the GoSlow play frenzied distorted rock music.

I am very much looking forward to this gig. SITC's first show in months, and the Fire and I are a really exciting new band. You should definitely give them a listen.

Fuck me, The Fire and I are a good band!

Yeah, they were fucking quality.

I think me and Greg went over the top getting them to sign their CD for us though.:O:O The things you do when you mix copius amounts of Stella and Leffe. X)X)

The lads were quality though and chucked in a couple of badges for free as well. :up:

Can't believe Bobo made me pay for your CD!! X( Still it is pretty damn good so I am glad I did. :music:

When is that other gig of yours again?

Yeah, they were fucking quality.

I think me and Greg went over the top getting them to sign their CD for us though.:O:O The things you do when you mix copius amounts of Stella and Leffe. X)X)

The lads were quality though and chucked in a couple of badges for free as well. :up:

Can't believe Bobo made me pay for your CD!! X( Still it is pretty damn good so I am glad I did. :music:

When is that other gig of yours again?

You spent money thus helping the economy, good lad. Aye, but it was a bit much getting your CD signed!

Next gig for our rabble will be on the 30th May.