aberdeen-music

Murder at Sainsburys Berryden

It's not very exciting to be honest. Seems it involved an argument from a previous shift and consequent niggling and the accused snapping. Some pretty grim details though which I don't want to repeat, I feel so sorry for those who saw any of it. The guy who died had that night asked about getting a job for one of his friends :(

I've worked 3 shifts since it happened and everything's pretty normal apart from the extra staff we have (up from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, etc.) helping out and the inquisitive customers.

And yes, plenty Easter bargains at the moment; 14p Mini Egg tubes and 50p boxed eggs!

Good grief, some great comedians here but somebody was KILLED. Perhaps it was even a 1/2 decent person with a brain - they`re already thin enough on the ground. Does anyone give a shit anymore ?

If you came here hoping for sensitive, relevant discussion then I think you may end up being disappointed. Actually, that's pretty much the whole of the internet covered.

Mind you, it's nothing that didn't happen in playgrounds years before the whole internet thing took off.

Examples of "jokes" I remember from my youth -

"What does NASA stand for?" "Need Another Seven Astronauts!"

"What has four legs and goes woof?" "Piper Alpha!" - grim, immature and borderline if you would get a laugh or a smack in the mouth at the time, the passage of time hasn't changed it much - please don't flame me, I'm merely quoting it for reference purposes.

My point is that it's happened before and it'll happen again, particularly because the whole internetness of it means there's very little risk of an actual smack in the mouth.

makes me puke

o_Oo

Aye, and then we have to pay to imprison them at 36,000 a year. Fucks. :down:

As if we don't have enough morons from this country to keep us going.

As regards any money going in any way towards paying for the Polish people (comin' over here, takin' all our jobs....) - any money `great' Britain is actually forking out now, will be a tiny bit of compensation for the huge amount people in this country OWE them.

Check your history. Start with WW2. We sold them down the river & shit all over them.

Note there were a lot more here when they were fighting with us & for us. Sometimes I feel sick with shame to be Scottish - only the ignorant bigots ever seem to be shouting.

So by that reasoning, should we still all be shunning the Germans because of something that happened 60 years ago? I can't believe you seriously think we ought to have an open door policy for the Poles because they helped us in the war, that logic is just so horribly wrong I don't even have to poke holes in it, it's just ludicrous. Also bear in mind the reason we went to fucking war was to defend Poland.

You're either a troll or an idiot, I haven't decided which yet.

o_Oo

As regards any money going in any way towards paying for the Polish people (comin' over here, takin' all our jobs....) - any money `great' Britain is actually forking out now, will be a tiny bit of compensation for the huge amount people in this country OWE them.

Check your history. Start with WW2. We sold them down the river & shit all over them.

Note there were a lot more here when they were fighting with us & for us. Sometimes I feel sick with shame to be Scottish - only the ignorant bigots ever seem to be shouting.

Eh...? o_O

Very good, run along now.

o_Oo

At no point in my statement did I mention Poles stealing jobs.

I merely stated I don't like the government having to fork out the cost of imprisoning them in this country. They choose to come over here which is their right, but it is their responsibility to act within the law, just like our own citizens. The fact of the matter is, prisons cost money and it's bad enough having a whole country full of your own idiots as well as having to deal with those from foreign countries.

Now go back to your WW2 book that you were reading before you posted and make sure you read it properly.

• 1 month later...

Remorse and regret? Fuck right off. In very few cases you can believe that they are genuinely sorry, but this is definitely not one of them going by what the guy said after he stabbed the other guy. Take note stupid lawyers - the remorse and regret card only works if your client doesn't come across as a total dickhead.

Guest idol_wild
Jesus, what kind of psycho murders someone just because of them not working properly?

Gordon Ramsay's been close once or twice, I'd venture to suggest.

On a serious note though, get this boy locked up for a long time. Hopefully an inmate will stab him in the hoop with a knife.

Gordon Ramsay's been close once or twice, I'd venture to suggest.

On a serious note though, get this boy locked up for a long time. Hopefully an inmate will stab him in the hoop with a knife.

He'll certainly get stabbed in the hoop, not sure whether it'll be with a knife or not though...

• Upvote 1