aberdeen-music

Murder at Sainsburys Berryden

Open as usual, can't believe it. It's not a 24-hour store, it's 8am-10pm during the week but there are nightshift staff in every night, around 30 last night. Was hoping for a night off but I'm in later. Lots of rumours going about, apparently 2 Polish guys involved. Not good!

If it is two Polish guys involved, it's hardly surprising. I was saying to someone earlier about this and how it probably involved two Poles...

Eastern Europeans have a strange tendancy to murder each other in the UK.

If it is two Polish guys involved, it's hardly surprising. I was saying to someone earlier about this and how it probably involved two Poles...

Eastern Europeans have a strange tendancy to murder each other in the UK.

Aye, and then we have to pay to imprison them at 36,000 a year. Fucks. :down:

As if we don't have enough morons from this country to keep us going.

Aye, and then we have to pay to imprison them at 36,000 a year. Fucks. :down:

As if we don't have enough morons from this country to keep us going.

I would say that they should be sent back here, but ridiculously, Poland has a policy of letting people appeal their sentence to the courts here if they're sent to serve time here. I don't believe for one minute that people here would see British justice as 'fair', for some reason.

(having said this, Polish justice is very fair. I got caught red handed crossing on a red light and was told to 'go away' once the Police realised that I don't speak the lingo...)

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
He's right mental, so he is.

Not only is he mental, but I do believe he resides in Poland, which is quite literally off the scale o_O

Worth making a mawkish trip to the murder scene, they're doing 75% off Easter stuff, 87p for a 400g bag of Cadbury's Mini Eggs. :up:

That's a braw idea!

And as a bonus, you might get interviewed. You can start bubbling and say you're "devastated" (or devustaytit) and that he was a nice bloke who "kept himself to himself".

Then you could blame the police for everything and "call for a change in the law".

If you are going to be inside for the rest of your life then replayability is surely the most important factor.

What country are you living in??

Old Bob the Stabmaster will be out of the nick before the next decade is out, no one gets done with murder in Aberdeen anymore, he'll be a culpable homo-cider (Gay as in the imbiber of Strongbow) and will be out in plenty of time to celebrate his 44th Birthday by which time poor Mr Romasovs corpse is reaching that fleshy moosh stage of decomposition..

Do they announce that sort of stuff? like i thought they only did that in the really big, major cases.

Small world:down:

They won't announce it but it will be in the papers when he's in court, like that carry on with the guy getting stabbed in the eye outside Snafu (which was cause the guy wouldn't pay for his hooker apparently).