aberdeen-music

Dananananaykrod + Support - Sun 24th May @ Moshulu

I'm really starting to look forward to this :)

The last few times they were up in Aberdeen were fantastic shows and I fully expect this to be great too. If Caley get the result we need on Saturday, this would be an excellent end to a great weekend.

There's quite a few students I teach heading along to this now as well. Finally some of the music i've been playing in class has had a positive influence on the music taste of the 'youth of today'!

I'm really starting to look forward to this :)

The last few times they were up in Aberdeen were fantastic shows and I fully expect this to be great too. If Caley get the result we need on Saturday, this would be an excellent end to a great weekend.

There's quite a few students I teach heading along to this now as well. Finally some of the music i've been playing in class has had a positive influence on the music taste of the 'youth of today'!

Mon the Caley! I'd Love it. LOVE IT if Falkirk go down.

you should have got the mae-shi involved in this too!

they are playing the night before in glasgow with dananananaykroyd.

too true! i saw mae-shi with abe vigoda and tubelord in manchester last week and they were great, and work so well on a bill with dananana.

and i REALLY wish i was in aberdeen for this gig. been listening to hey everyone! obsessively recently. they were so good at snafu last year.

News just in;

The crowd barrier will be down for this gig.

So expect the full, interactive, Dananananaykroyd live show experience!!! :up:

-

that's good news, although i think for all miserable cunts attending this gig when i say I hope they don't try and make me hug anyone again.

Guest idol_wild
Damn - should've refreshed the page first! :swearing:

Ha. It's the thought that counts! I was going more for a castration sort of theme.

Yeah, my mind is warped - I've had a tough week, ha! :dunce:

Guest idol_wild

Pink Sabbath is tune. I'm heading down south this weekend, but get back in at 9pm. Stage times if you have them please, Scott. I'd like to see everything. :up:

Just saw Danana... @ Stag n Dagger in Leeds.

in true 15yr old text speak: "OMFGBTW!!!!"

So so good...and totally insane.

-

SAME. was so much fun. i was alone and quite drunk so just went a bit mad.

i have so much revision/exams, but my friend was driving over from manchester to see other bands that were playing, and i went with them and watched danana. it was a ridiculous night, we didn't get back to manchester until the next night.

ENJOY THE GIG TONIGHT GUYS. :(