aberdeen-music

Dananannananananananananakroyd.

medichi

Or however many "nanananas" it is. New album. Very, very good.

yeah been listening to it on that spotify thing. Like it much better than the EP.

Me and a mate were discussing how there's barely any new stuff on it though and how that was a little dissappointing.

Is 'machine' the same person who recorded the JoFo album?

there is actually a song called 'totally bone' on it. Rank!

Yeah same dude.

Totally bone was on a now oop 7", nice tune.All the re-use of songs is a bit rubbish but I see they are planning on getting album 2 out fairly sharpish.Jofo also recycled a couple of tunes for the album form the ep (re-recorded aswell)

Guest idol_wild

From my personal experience: brilliant live band; ignorable on record. In my view, they've yet to transpose the energy and immediacy of their live stuff into recorded form.

Thus, I shall be in attendance for the energy and immediacy! :up:

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Same date as Baker Hughes 10K, and it's bank holiday on Monday 25th I think. I'm going to try and make this. Missed them last time :)

From my personal experience: brilliant live band; ignorable on record. In my view, they've yet to transpose the energy and immediacy of their live stuff into recorded form.

Thus, I shall be in attendance for the energy and immediacy! :up:

I think Iam the opposite.Sometimes feel the live show is too forced/scripted.

"Some Dresses" is one of my favourite songs ever.

I think I am the opposite.Sometimes feel the live show is too forced/scripted.

i'm with you on that one. there just annoying people with annoying accents. i'll be there for the tunes though.

In terms of the recycled tunes, its [probably a good thing if album 2 is due soon as the songs from the EP sound so much better. I get bored of the EP like 3 tunes in, but i can listen to the whole album. wierd.