aberdeen-music

Tool

Cauzeneffect

Tool are indeed mind-blowingly awesome, but are often overlooked by snobby people who think they're a glorified nu-metal band. Few things could be further from the truth.

I've always considered them able to transcend genre. They simply make amazing music.

Saw them live last year (or maybe it was the year before), and when they played Wings For Marie and Lateralus back-to-back I thought i might actually weep.

Tool are indeed mind-blowingly awesome, but are often overlooked by snobby people who think they're a glorified nu-metal band. Few things could be further from the truth.

I've always considered them able to transcend genre. They simply make amazing music.

Saw them live last year (or maybe it was the year before), and when they played Wings For Marie and Lateralus back-to-back I thought i might actually weep.

Utterly amazing live band. Saw them at SECC in November 06 when Mastodon supported, is that the same gig you were at? Totally ace.

Either that or some people don't like them. Unthinkable as it may seem, some people don't like them. I'm one of them. You best give the band Americunt a miss...

:up:

I've recently just back into Tool myself after a bit of a stint not listening to them. They are truely a superb band, their music does so much with each song being like its own small world. The 10,000 days album is great, love the cover art too. Its just a pity itunes has none of their albums at all... makes no sense to me.

I've recently just back into Tool myself after a bit of a stint not listening to them. They are truely a superb band, their music does so much with each song being like its own small world. The 10,000 days album is great, love the cover art too. Its just a pity itunes has none of their albums at all... makes no sense to me.

I think you can buy the CD's in selected stores.