aberdeen-music

Kings of leon style band

Localboylost

Allright, guitarist looking to start kings of leon style band, took me a while to get into there 4th album, but love it now, just looking to start something with epic echoes n shit, like glasvegas, etc, know a shit hot drummer and other musicians

Like Vesuvian, but with musicians?

whats your beef with Vesuvian?

One of them shagged your mrs?

I don't have any beef with them at all, just musically I find them extremely dull.

"Here's an 8 minute song full of distortion and echo"

"Here's another 8 minute song full of distortion and echo"

I'm sure they are fine guys, but they just do nothing for me as a band. Their songs go on forever and they all sound the same. They strike me as being more about posing and wearing sunglasses indoors than actually writing good songs. Just my opinion anyway, for what it's worth.

I don't have any beef with them at all, just musically I find them extremely dull.

"Here's an 8 minute song full of distortion and echo"

I'm sure they are fine guys, but they just do nothing for me as a band. Their songs go on forever and they all sound the same. They strike me as being more about posing and wearing sunglasses indoors than actually writing good songs. Just my opinion anyway, for what it's worth.

fair enough i just thought there may be more to it.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
for very good reasons, *points to luckys post*

Haha - those 3 reasons were the same reason.

I've not actually seen them live, so can't really comment.

But they do get a right good slating on this site, some of it seems a bit harsh sometimes. It would be a bit fairer to say something like Lucky Rathen said above, but it's normally along the lines of:

Vesuvian are fucking shite. I fucking hate Vesuvian, bunch of posing cunts. etc etc