aberdeen-music

Jonny Greenwood - Convergence

sross90

Jonny Greenwood Convergence Listen free and discover music at Last.fm

Whats everyone's thoughts on this track. Was listening to random stuff on Last.fm and came across this.

At first I thought it sounded like my 15 month old son, playing with some pans in the kitchen. Later on after I thought about it and listened again I thought it still sounded like my 15 month old son playing with some pans in the kitchen.

Jonny Greenwood Convergence Listen free and discover music at Last.fm

Whats everyone's thoughts on this track. Was listening to random stuff on Last.fm and came across this.

At first I thought it sounded like my 15 month old son, playing with some pans in the kitchen. Later on after I thought about it and listened again I thought it still sounded like my 15 month old son playing with some pans in the kitchen.

It may have made a bit more sense if you listened to it in context - it's from his soundtrack to "bodysong", not really as a stand alone track.

It may have made a bit more sense if you listened to it in context - it's from his soundtrack to "bodysong", not really as a stand alone track.

Anyone seen the film? Whats going on while this track is being played.

In my imagination I can see someone who is...maybe frantic, or in a rush to get something done. The pieces start coming together for them and they do it in time.

Or a bunch of different random stories being told that all fuse towards the same topic