aberdeen-music

tc electronics vintage dual distortion pedal for sale

stuartmaxwell

Im selling on my TC electronics vintage dual distortion pedal as I no longer have a use for a distortion pedal (I use the TC vintage overdrive) and I'm looking to get my hands on a new delay pedal.:love:

VDDP.jpg.jpg

this is a very good pedal and offers a lot of flexibility that you dont usualy get from vintage pedals. You can set two different tones up which are switchable, the way I used it was to have a lower gain distortion which was clean and bright for playing more intricate sections where it would sit in nicely with clean instruments or gained instruments and set up a higher gain which has a nice sustain and warm feel to it, more suited to hitting big fat chords or octaving with other instruments.

The quality build of these pedals ensures good components inside/outside and the switchers are absolutely spot on as you would expect from TC electronics. The pedal itself is in very good condition but comes without the box.

Ive seen lots of higher prices for these second hand and the factory refurb ones are going at 89 on ebay for buy it now. You can't buy these new anymore, only the refurbs or 2nd hand.

Im looking for 75 for this one. Get in touch if you are interested.

Maxi

the nova delay is def up there with the tc vintage as prospective ones.

The Line 6 dl4 is reyt good but was too big and cluttery for my set up, I just want something that is small, simple-ish, reasonably flexible and has some sweet sound. My budget aint huge as I bought a new car and just bought flights to aus/hong kong and singapore, hence the reluctant-ish sale of the DD.

the nova delay is def up there with the tc vintage as prospective ones.

The Line 6 dl4 is reyt good but was too big and cluttery for my set up, I just want something that is small, simple-ish, reasonably flexible and has some sweet sound. My budget aint huge as I bought a new car and just bought flights to aus/hong kong and singapore, hence the reluctant-ish sale of the DD.

you'll be surprised... the TC nova is a freaking massive pedal! not that much smaller, but definitely less garish and, well, green.

anyway, I think our pal Ross may be selling his, although he changes his mind everyday!