aberdeen-music

Items For Sale

Les

Hi I have a few items for sale at the moment, I'll be in Aberdeen at the weekend so if anyone wants to buy any of the items here I would take them up with me for you.

All the items are in perfect condition and come complete with power packs.

Tascam Porta mk11 4 track cassette recorder - 30

For the aspiring musician, songwriter or music educator looking for the best value in an entry-level multitrack recording system, the Porta 02 can't be beat. With great sound quality, easy operation and full compatibility with consumer stereo cassette decks, this economical 4-track recorder lets you record, overdub and mixdown to standard cassette. Features: 4-track integrated mixer/cassette multitrack recorder; 2 MIC/LINE input channels; 4 channel mixer-LEVEL and PAN controls on each channel; Industry standard 17/8 ips. tapes speed; Headphone monitor output with level control; 2-track simultaneous record capability.

Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine - 50

As one of the most popular drum machines ever made, the SR-16 has been used by everyone from songwriters to live performers to remix engineers as their drum machine of choice. The reason is simple: it features a great selection of 233 realistic, natural drum sounds, offered both in dry form and sampled with our incomparable digital reverbs.

Boss ME-33 Guitar Multi-Effects Unit - 50

The ME-33 Guitar Multiple Effects arrives with an incredible range of killer 24-bit BOSS effects, onboard COSM Amp Modeling, and Quick Edit knobs for fast tweaking. Throw in an onboard expression pedal and new EZ Tone feature and you've got the easiest way to tap into a tonal powerhouse.

If your interested PM me or send me a message at Tear Down The Lies! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads