aberdeen-music

Our Website is up and running at last!!!

Flash@TMB

It'd be a great site if it didn't take so bloody long to load! I've given up on using it after just a couple minutes and I've got a pretty fast broadband connection. It's all very well having a snazzy site like this but sadly to the majority of users it's not going to be much use, and at the end of the day that means it won't be serving it's purpose. It is very pretty though...

Those with slow connections will have to make do with our MySpace page until technology catches up.

But I'm not looking at it from a slow connection. I just clocked my connection at 29.2Mbps. Domestic broadband is up to 8Mbps. Your site is too bloody slow for the vast majority of internet users out there. Which means a lot of people will have to "make do with (y)our MySpace page until technology catches up".

i'm not sure if you're aware but your site seems quite slow. might want to look at that :)

aside from that it's quite nice. i'd like to see real pictures of the sandwichs not just the same generic one and there's a spelling mistake on the bar page but those are pretty minor gripes. i like the stick figures punching each other.

The site is currently hosted on a broadband connection that only supports 256kbps upstream. Once the remaining mistakes ironed out I'll transfer it to a fast web hosting provider which should in theory multiply the performance x4, yo - treader ;)

Thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake, I'll sort that today, knew there had to be at least one in there. The toastie (*COUGH* "sandwichs" Dave - LMAO) photos feature beers that we sell, but if you've seen one of our toasties... well suffice to say that any photogenic shortcomings are more than compensated for in taste hah hah :) And they all look the same, like two bits of toast squished together.

The other thing we need is some MP3s for the jukebox feature. We'll kick off with our catalogue of live recordings, but might also be open to some local band studio tracks too. Don't mail bomb me for fucks sake!