aberdeen-music

Finally!

Guest Bob Double Jack

i agree, normally i think parky is an out of touch past it bitter n twisted cunt but he has got the whole thing spot on with comments! he's gone well up in me estimations i have to admit!

typical pathetic response from clifford an all

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I don't actually think Jade was the main problem here. She was ignorant, and uneducated like Parky said. It's the fucking exploitative (is that a word??) twats like Max Clifford and the fucking moronic public that buy into shit like Big Brother, OK magazine etc etc that really piss me off.

If it wasn't for the masses being totally taken in by this, the tabloid media (who are also a bunch of dicks) wouldn't have felt the need to splash her picture and her story everywhere in the weeks/months leading up to her death and following her death.

It is very sad that a young woman gets cancer and dies leaving a young family behind, but no more sadder than any other young person dying of cancer which sadly happens every day.

He is right. Still she didnt deserve to die and its sad for her kids. But people need to remember that girl didnt have two brain cells to run together! There's no way she got to where she was today with her own wit and wisdom...Max Clifford and the media were the puppet masters.

There's a whole disturbing herd female "celebrities" who are famous for being famous.

And are (unfortunatly) inevitable role models to young women

Paris Hilton, Nicol Richie, Chantelle,Peaches Geldof, Jodie Marsh, Channnel, Bianca Gascoigne, Lucy Pinder, Jordan...etc etc even Kate Moss.

What the fuck do these idiots do?? Oh thats right fuck all!!

Apart from be famous, party, suck cocks, do drugs and get there tits out...!!

They are all uneducated, conceited, shallow brats who have never done a days work in there lives!!!

What sort of message does this send out to young girls when they read Heat magazine etc?? That this is OK to act like this?? This is how you get somewhere in life??

Theres are real worrying trend of young women who aspire to be like these idiots.

-

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Apart from be famous, party, suck cocks, do drugs and get there tits out...!!

I'm really struggling to see the problem here ;)

(Apart from the do drugs part. Drugs are bad)

Why is she still on the front of magazines? I think this death has been publicised way more than any other death in the history of deaths. I didn't find out about Joe Strummer dying until about 5 days afterwards, and OK! Chat! Womens Weekly, and Menstruation Fortnightly are saying things like this is the "loss of our brightest star" which is kind of insulting.

I wish she hadn't have died. I wish she'd have waited until the world had forgotten about her.