aberdeen-music

What the fuck.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I can't shoot that high!

Maybe you could grab him round the head and pull his head downwards first (like if you were going to do the classic knee in the face move, but just jizz on him instead)

Maybe you could grab him round the head and pull his head downwards first (like if you were going to do the classic knee in the face move, but just jizz on him instead)
or the classic "...I'm gonna cum bitch, get your lips wrapped round my main man or feel my fucking wrath!"
  • Upvote 1

Guest treader.
Next time I see him, I'm gonna offer him some Ritalin.

I actually followed through on this and offered him some Ritalin (not that I actually had any) and he just looked at me blankly and said "ehhh....no" then walked away with his 'skin tone like beyonce'.

I guess not, after all. :up:

I was telling my girlfriend about this last night, turns out she knows the guy and used to hang about with him. She insists he's a great guy however I maintain he's most likely a bell-end.

I tried to explain to her that, even though she knows him, my opinion is more valid than hers cos I've seen a clip of him on Youtube, but she wasn't having it.

I was telling my girlfriend about this last night, turns out she knows the guy and used to hang about with him. She insists he's a great guy however I maintain he's most likely a bell-end.

I tried to explain to her that, even though she knows him, my opinion is more valid than hers cos I've seen a clip of him on Youtube, but she wasn't having it.

He was a nice guy but from the few times I've seen/spoken to him in the last couple of years, he's now a fake, arrogant twat. I'm sure he might be fun to go out with into town if you're into drama, etc. Meh, each to their own though.

I hope you punched her for that.