aberdeen-music

What the fuck.

He's 20? :( I thought he was my age...

Christ,

Apparently they make you appear in your most crazy, and the hair they gave him was a wig, which is a bit strange.

I have no idea why I love Snog, Marry, Avoid? as much as I do, but, I do.

Although, most of the stuff POD puts them in looks pretty shit, just not as skanky as they were before,

Hehe:

I share a back door with the hairdressers who did him up for the show. He used to work there, and I recall them saying how ridiculous he looked when the cameras came in filming.

I'm sure he's shared back doors with a few people!

o_O You turn gay after 10 pints??

Who doesn't?! :laughing:

I have no idea why I love Snog, Marry, Avoid? as much as I do, but, I do.

Although, most of the stuff POD puts them in looks pretty shit, just not as skanky as they were before,

Me too. It's one of this things that I know I shouldn't watch, but if I'm flicking through the channels and it's on I'll always end up watching it.

Back to that guy though, what a toodle. If I saw him in the street I'd jizz into my hand and throw it at him.

• Upvote 1

Its WHO he might be stroking that we should be worriying about .... errgh !

:laughing:

Most people aren't worrying about it. Most people don't spend their days fixated on the sexual practices of gay men, you obviously can't take your mind off him. Little bit weird. Aren't you married?

Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Exactly, it's only a boy wearing make-up and some girl's clothes. He is obviously an absolute ticket but I don't think we quite need the Aberdeen Music lynch-mob just yet!

• Upvote 1

Funny that somebody offering to hurl jizz at the dude in the street earns plaudits on here yet Telecaster Sam's Jim Davidson-esque homophobia is roundly condemned.

Presumably the guy has learned to put up with yokels calling him "poofy", not sure how he's react to Lucky Rathen's prefered option.

Funny that somebody offering to hurl jizz at the dude in the street earns plaudits on here yet Telecaster Sam's Jim Davidson-esque homophobia is roundly condemned.

Presumably the guy has learned to put up with yokels calling him "poofy", not sure how he's react to Lucky Rathen's prefered option.

yes but lucky has more rep points so that means he must be funny whereas the other guy just made a shit joke.............:p

There was no genuine malice in the jizz comment and it wasn't really homophobic in nature. Whereas Telecaster Sam's comment was just another dazzling example in a long list of him being a ridiculous, bigoted cockflute.

• Upvote 2

There was no genuine malice in the jizz comment and it wasn't really homophobic in nature. Whereas Telecaster Sam's comment was just another dazzling example in a long list of him being a ridiculous, bigoted cockflute.

No malice? So you would be perfectly fine with someone throwing a hand full of "jizz" at you whilst you walked down the street because of what you were wearing and wouldnt find it slightly malicious?

No malice? So you would be perfectly fine with someone throwing a hand full of "jizz" at you whilst you walked down the street because of what you were wearing and wouldnt find it slightly malicious?
I thought by no malice, he meant he didn't actually mean what he said... Almost like some sort of joke.

Thank you!

I was trying to convey that there was no genuine 'malicous intent' in his statement i.e he did not genuinely intend to throw jizz in the guy's face. I'll use less 'flowery' language next time.

I don't remember Chomsky ever having to clarify his position in a debate over the malice of jizz flinging. I really need to start visiting more highbrow message boards.