aberdeen-music

Anybody want a bass player?

skankymallow

me and my band started up about a month ago but our original bass player left. we've been searching with no luck for a new bassist so anyone thats up for playing with us would be great!

we're hoping to develop some form of dark melodic power metal with a female vocalist (moi!)

I'l check out our current situation and reply to us soon if ur interested!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me and my band started up about a month ago but our original bass player left. we've been searching with no luck for a new bassist so anyone thats up for playing with us would be great!

we're hoping to develop some form of dark melodic power metal with a female vocalist (moi!)

I'l check out our current situation and reply to us soon if ur interested!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think metal is one of the last things he/she wants to play...

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
"the tinks" will ambush you soon...

Yeah, think I read somewhere that the tinks are looking for a bass player...

Well I'm sure since you have specified that you are looking for a "Covers" band that you won't be interested in this, but myself and good guitarist buddy (Lame Guitarist) are looking for a bass player for an "original" band. He has some great material waiting, very rock orientated stuff, if you are interested give PM me.

PS, you are very brave admitting you are looking to be part of a covers band on this site. I have to watch my back everyday with fear of being linched for admitting I play in Covers and Tribute bands on this site!

PPS, Don't you just love my use of Quotation marks in my first paragraph? Beautiful!

It's disappointing that the idea of people actually wanting to play covers is apparently viewed with such revulsion. I will don sackcloth and ashes immediately, and flagellate myself ragged. Not because I'm ashamed of wanting to play covers, mind, just because I like to.......

• 2 weeks later...

bass player wanted

Bass player looking for a covers project on the side. Happy to play almost anything, although metal and country are down the list of preferences. Not looking for anything too intense; music should be fun, after all.

Cheers

We are looking for bass player and do plenty of gigs all over. Bass player has been with us 5 years but he's not into fun just moans all the time so he has to go. alvisrocks@hotmail.co.uk