Saturday 2nd May

A SILENT FILM

INDIAN RED LOPEZ

Resident DJ Steven Milne

3 ENTRY

10.30pm doors - till 3am

18plus

TIckets available from one up / ticketweb / moshulu.info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A SILENT FILM

A SILENT FILM on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

INDIAN RED LOPEZ

I | R | L * Pre-order EP now! * on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

A bargain we say!

Moshulu

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
This clashes with something else I'm attending.

Sigh.

You should get your gig finished up early and head to Moshulu! Doors 10.30pm, I | R | L won't probably hit the stage till at least 11pm and A Silent Film post midnight I'd imagine :)

EDIT: I just realised your gig is 3rd May, so it must be something else entirely you're speaking about :up:

Guest idol_wild
You should get your gig finished up early and head to Moshulu! Doors 10.30pm, I | R | L won't probably hit the stage till at least 11pm and A Silent Film post midnight I'd imagine :)

EDIT: I just realised your gig is 3rd May, so it must be something else entirely you're speaking about :up:

Yeah, it's not my gig I'm attending, but I don't want to reference the gig I am attending on this thread because that's bad form.

I may be able to head along to catch some of IRL. See how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
BBBBBBump

A wee note to remind people that this gig will be preceded by IRL's EP launch in OneUp on Saturday afternoon at 16.30!

Be there ya squares...

This will be special, very special.

Those pictures are well smart!

Despite mikes modesty and saying he wasnt sure about the gig i thought it was a cracker.

Theyd make a great album i think, and i like the way some songs linked together.

the visuals were cracking too.

A Silent Film were thouroughly nice chaps all round and the singer can fairly belt out a song. That last track should be on Radios everywhere shortly.