aberdeen-music

i just got ID'd buying a bottle of Chilean red from Markies...

The Ghost Of Fudge

The police are currently doing checks at all licensed premises using underage volunteers. Most businesses will know this as well, so will have instructed their staff to check absolutely everyone that could be underage.

That said, I look about 18 and haven't been ID'd this year :)

... first time i've been asked for ID in, what, 15 years?!?

this has been a GOOD day.

(it will peak later at the Black Tooth in Snafu, of course. 11pm, free entry, open til 2) :D

Bri, i got i'd in Somerfield for a bottle of red wine not that long ago too...and im older then you!! and i didnt even get the wine cause i didnt have id on me! how funny is that! i was fuming at the time, but i guess its a compliment really

Bri, i got i'd in Somerfield for a bottle of red wine not that long ago too...and im older then you!! and i didnt even get the wine cause i didnt have id on me! how funny is that! i was fuming at the time, but i guess its a compliment really

i didn't have any photo id either. i tried my tattered old paper driving license on the basis that if i didn't even have one of those photo card id ones, i MUST be older than 18.

but some store guy going past was like, "err, yeah, i think he's probably ok"

SO! if you were working in markies doing the fetching-stuff-without-a-barcode-/-checking-prices job this afternoon and you have curly hair and bit of a beard/stubble thing going on, i love you.

in a manly way of course.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I bet you remember when it was called Oil of Ulay, you old bastard.

Fuck, I remember when the stuff first came on the market.

How old are you? I'm guessing you're roughly my age to be honest...