aberdeen-music

Every Time I Die @ The Tunnels

I noticed that there were no subs, what was up with the system?

nah, the subs are there, its just that the system has this really hard limiter on it, and because the onstage sound was a little too loud, the vocals need ed to be pushed further than they should have and they were eating up all the headroom meaning that the bass and kick wasn't getting pushed out as much as they should have been. Really annoying.

nah, the subs are there, its just that the system has this really hard limiter on it, and because the onstage sound was a little too loud, the vocals need ed to be pushed further than they should have and they were eating up all the headroom meaning that the bass and kick wasn't getting pushed out as much as they should have been. Really annoying.

ah, i just though that when i was in tunnels 2 i saw the subs from the other room,

Looking forward this. :)

Haven't seen Glass Wolves before and I haven't seen ASD since....god knows. The first bassist was still playing for them and the keyboards were still there. Crikey.

From reading on Punktastic, there are at least a dozen or so Glasgow peeps coming up for this, maybe more.

Should be a good one!

Edit: Setlist from one of the Gallows dates:

we'rewolf

floater

i been gone a long time

ebolarama

apocalypse now and then

bored stiff

the new black

no son of mine

cities and years

new song

kill the music

ill be the fat one playing guitar like a tit at 8.15 haha

Good luck and hope it goes well!

When is everyone else heading down? Thinking I might aim to be there for 7:30. I will be the blonde guy in the fellsilent 'the hidden words' t shirt if anyone wants a chat :up: