aberdeen-music

Every Time I Die @ The Tunnels

I'm sure performances will be staggered or your gig will be started slightly later to avoid sound bleed.

yeah we have spoken about it already actually. will be a miracle if it works though! :popcorn:

but what i was meaning was, the ones that had commented on coming to Balmorhea now look like they will be more tempted by ETID :rolleyes:;(:p

but what i was meaning was, the ones that had commented on coming to Balmorhea now look like they will be more tempted by ETID :rolleyes:;(:p

Yeah, I'll end up at ETID now, although I was really looking forward to Balmorhea. If the running order allows me to attend both I will, though I very much doubt this will be the case.

You are shitting me....

That actually made me laugh out loud.

I am sure it will still be a good gig anyway.

Is that really a reason to laugh out loud? Regardless to what you say, I can't wait for this. Seeing ETID in an environment as intimate as Tunnels is going to be such a treat- can't wait.

Is that really a reason to laugh out loud? Regardless to what you say, I can't wait for this. Seeing ETID in an environment as intimate as Tunnels is going to be such a treat- can't wait.

I am looking forward to seeing ETID at the tunnels, perfect small intimate venue, but i am not a fan of the support acts. Glass Wolves are ok, but I have never been impressed by All Stations Down. I feel there are better local bands out there than All Stations Down that could support what shall be one of the best gigs Aberdeen has seen.

This of course is my personal opinion and it will not put me off attending this gig, you never know I may walk away from the gig liking both support bands, I am always open to giving all local bands a few trys.

I am not trying to start an online debate about local bands blah blah just surprised at the choice of local bands, and before anyone says "your just jealous Jay that your band hasnt been asked", we aint good enough to support such a big band as ETID and we know it.

• Upvote 1

I assume it's just local supports because this is an Extra show for ETID. (they had a 1 day gap so chose to fill it.) - as opposed to the tour coming up here.

As for the choice of "local" bands, that's a different matter. But tbh I can't really think of many that would be perfectly suited to supporting ETID, so may as well just pick a couple of "alternative" bands that will pull in a few people early doors.

People will go to the gig regardless, but if a few more people go down earlier, then that's better (for venue/promoter)

I'll definitely be at this gig, I moved my offshore rota around to come to it!!!

I am looking forward to seeing ETID at the tunnels, perfect small intimate venue, but i am not a fan of the support acts. Glass Wolves are ok, but I have never been impressed by All Stations Down. I feel there are better local bands out there than All Stations Down that could support what shall be one of the best gigs Aberdeen has seen.

Thats fair enough, i respect your opinion. But, i hope you do come, and we manage to impress you.

I heard a rumour that My Mind's Weapon "baggsyed", the support slot for this only for the Tunnels to go back on their word and tell them they weren't doing it because they, "had never played a christmas gig for them"..... However I do not know if this is truth. Im just spreading rumours like a shit.